September 10, 2020
On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, we began reopening our lobbies. As you know, we restricted access to our lobbies several months ago to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We believe enough progress has been made that it is time to start reopening. We know this has been a frustrating time and we want you to know that we truly appreciate how understanding our members have been throughout this ordeal. We prepared extensively for our reopening and wanted to let you know what you can expect when visiting the branch.
- First, our staff will be monitoring lobby capacity to ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed. Our Franklin branch will be limited to 4 in addition to staff members and the Oil City branch will be limited to 8 in addition to staff members. If the lobby is at capacity upon your arrival, you may be asked to wait outside until we are within the permitted limits.
- Masks/face coverings are required for all in-person transactions. Please note that we may ask you to briefly remove your mask/face covering so that we may identify you.
- There are plexiglass guards at the teller stations and member service desks. There is also hand sanitizer available in the lobbies and each workstation will be cleaned after any face-to-face member interaction.
- Restrooms will remain temporarily unavailable to the public until further notice.
A few additional things to remember:
- Although walk-ins are welcome, the best way to access our Loan Department, Member Service Representatives and Notaries is by appointment. Please call (814) 432-4091 or (814) 676-4504 to schedule an appointment. If at all possible, upon arrival at the Credit Union for your scheduled appointment, please stay in your vehicle and call to let the staff know you are waiting.
- Loan applications can also be submitted through our website. Visit www.for-cu.com and click on “Loan Application” to start the loan process.
- We want to encourage members to continue utilizing our drive-thru, telephone banking and electronic services when at all possible.
- Finally, if you are feeling sick, please stay home. Call us and we will do our very best to accommodate your banking needs.